- Open plan Great Room and kitchen/dining room with 26 foot cathedral ceiling
- Two bedrooms and two full baths on the main floor
- One bedroom or family room upstairs with cathedral ceiling and full bath
- Wide covered veranda on east & south sides with an extended veranda on the east side
- Separate downstairs unit with full kitchen, full bath & patio
- Total of four (4) bedrooms and (4) full bathrooms
- Handcrafted wooden windows and two sets of French doors
- Termite proof wood ceilings throughout and custom cabinetry
- Stone fireplace and chimney & Built-in barbeque grill on veranda
- The house is of sturdy and strong block, steel and concrete
construction by a local builder well-known for his excellent work
- Total square footage: 3,286. This includes the recent addition.
606sf “under roof” (veranda, patio, laundry area, etc.); and
253sf uncovered patio.
- Three years remaining for tax exoneration; but taxes are low anyway.
Note:Please see listing below of major improvements that the current owners have made to the property since they purchased it.
SORÁ: In nearby Sorá, there are 2 large modern “mini-super” grocery stores, churches, fondas (small family-operated eateries), and a complex comprised of a ferretería (hardware and construction materials) and vacant spaces for a future small hotel and restaurant. All within walking distance.
Just 2 kilometers (1.2 miles) up the road, there is a restaurant and Altos del Maria.
ENJOY THE PHOTOS BELOW AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE A NARRATED VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE HOME, JUST EMAIL US AT: email@example.com
GREAT ROOM - FIREPLACE & 24 FT CEILING
KITCHEN WITH HAND CRAFTED CABINETS
YOUR HAMMOCK ON THE VERANDA
GUEST UNIT WITH FULL KITCHEN & BATH
ENHANCEMENTS TO PROPERTY
Handcrafted wood (sour cedar - termites don’t like it) cabinetry in upstairs kitchen, including large pantry and enclosure for the refrigerator
Granite tile counter tops and granite trim at base of cabinets in kitchen
ALL ceilings feature beautiful sour cedar wood finished with marine varnish
Three beautifully handcrafted closets with louvered doors and with drawers
Three storage areas (“depositos”)
High-speed Internet antenna
Satellite TV dish and wiring to FOUR locations
Antenna installed for local TV; wired for landline phone when it becomes available
Full price includes all appliances and fixtures
- Large (28cubic feet) LG refrigerator, one microwave, GE electric range, light fixtures and six (6) ceiling fans.
- In Studio unit: Sanyo refrigerator, electric oven and rangetop, toaster & custom cabinets.
- Electric washer and dryer
- Total of five ceiling fans
Purchasers may opt to purchase relatively-new 50” flat screen LG television mounted on stone fireplace (buyer saves delivery and installation charges for a new TV)
Handcrafted screen doors and screens on windows - ALL openings
Insulation added to roof
Some additional minor enhancements are underway.
Most of the furniture is included at full price.
The downstairs guest or “in-law” unit has a private entrance and is a fully independent Studio apartment with 'step-down' living area, fully-equipped kitchen, bath, 2 ceiling fans and a covered patio with hammock hooks. This is a potential rental unit.
All of this and more for only $299,900 - NEGOTIABLE.
ALSO, A SPECIALLY PRICED INVESTOR PACKAGE:
THIS HOME AND A NEARBY FANTASTIC VIEW LOT for ONLY $359,900 - A SAVINGS ON BOTH PROPERTIES!